1. Trying to cover too many bases
- It’s going to be loooooong….
- Which can cause viewers to disengage, cost more and increase the delivery time for your new content
- Messaging will be diluted
- This isn’t even looking at different industries, but roles such as sales vs marketing vs operations; they all have their own objectives and different results will resonate with each of them.
- Performance measuring could be messy
- Though there are demographics built into some campaign managers (the channels not the people!) it can often be difficult to separate the metrics of which audiences are responding; i.e. most value
2. Including mountains of technical data
3. “I want that one”…
4. Cracking out the camera phone
- communicate those complex movements more efficiently
- and reduce the chance of additional amends later into the project
Reap the rewards
- improving estimates and quotes you receive from the studio
- reducing internal planning time
- reducing amends, delivery time and potential additional spend
- and most importantly, improving the impact of your final video.