Kinley Systems Limited supply and install outdoor architecture supplies for commercial landscape projects. Their range is used by landscape architects, designers, contractors and developers.
AluExcel Campaign Microsite
”An unprecedented and dramatic year-on-year increase in sales.Frances D'ArdenneMarketing Manager, Kinley Systems Limited
Why a microsite?
EdgeExcel had been suffering from a lack of focus, so our priority was to make it stand out. We recommended building a separate WordPress microsite – something we could do quickly and cost-effectively.
Although housing the project on the existing website was feasible, building a separate microsite was a better option because:
- It gave the EdgeExcel range complete focus and a unique URL we could drive hard for strong SEO performance
- We could house complex tools which would have been challenging to incorporate into the parent website within the short time frame
- It was a cost-effective opportunity to test functionality of the tools without risk to the parent website
- It was easier to measure activity ROI. We could use Google Analytics to track interaction and measure the success of the activity
- We could easily replicate the microsite, translating the content for other markets if required
Video highlighting benefits
We recommended making AluExcel the star of the show with a video that would highlight its many benefits and its ease of installation. An engaging video would add interest to the microsite and explain the benefits of AluExcel more easily than could have been done with words or images.
Make it easier to choose the right product
To make the selection process simpler we recommended developing an interactive product selector. Website visitors would answer easy questions to get a recommendation for the most suitable product. They could then read more about that option and watch demonstration videos to see fitting details.
Initially, Kinley were unsure – they’d attempted something similar in the past and had found it too unwieldy. We asked them to leave the problem with us, and we found a way to simplify the process to just 3 questions – simple to execute and use.